At CBA, we have three tiers of litigation support services:
WHY NOT HAVE OPTIONS?
- Based on a file review with a written summary of the complete medical brief, an in-home assessment, and consultation with the treatment team.
- Report will include a comprehensive narrative with accompanying Tables of Costs.
- Recommended for complex and significant injuries, clients with a treatment team in place, and/or files proceeding to trial.
- Based on a review of the file, a written summary of key documents, and an in-home assessment.
- No consultation with treatment team will be conducted.
- Report will include a narrative report with accompanying Tables of Costs.
- Recommended for files when early settlement is contemplated.
- Based on a file review and a telephone evaluation with the client.
- Report provides an abridged narrative with accompanying Tables of Costs.
- Recommended for uncomplicated files (quantum of damages expected to be less extensive).
Our consultants are well versed in all areas of personal injury and come from a diverse background of professional specialties. As such, we hold particular expertise in many areas, including: Medical malpractice cases, birth trauma, and fatality claims. We assist both Plaintiff and Defence Counsel and handle a wide range of files.
Contact us for a sample report or to discuss customizing a report.
RECOGNIZED AS A LEADING EXPERT WITNESS
CBA has been recognized by the legal community as an industry leader in personal injury damage quantification.